The Natural Wig OLIVIA Brown is made of 100% natural remy hair, and the part of the cap is monofilament type, so you can change its path in whichever part you want so that your look is as real as possible.
The Monofilament wig has the part of the cap built by hand, thread by thread.
The back and sides of the wig are made of open braids for very good air circulation, allowing the scalp to breathe.
The wig is pre-styled and ready to wear, but it can be adjusted by trimming or styling according to your preferences.
The size of the wig is universal, adjustable from the inside with the help of two elastic bands.
The Natural OLIVIA Wig Brown maintenance instructions:
• Brush the wig before washing. This does not have to be tangled.
• Put a little special shampoo in a basin of warm water, insert the wig for a few minutes and then shake it gently. Do not rub the wig!;
• Rinse the wig in warm water in a basin. Do not wash the wig under running water;
• After you have rinsed the wig, add special conditioner to a basin of warm water, let it act for 10 minutes, then rinse superficially. Remove excess water by dabbing with a dry towel;
• It is recommended to dry the natural wig on a rack, but you can speed up the process by using a hot or cold air dryer;
• Do not brush the wig while it is wet. After complete drying, apply the special live-in spray and start brushing from the ends, continuing to the roots;
• It is recommended to wash the wig after approximately 10-14 wears;
• After washing and drying, the natural hair wig can be styled.
Out of respect for the hair, no wig reaches our clients without passing quality control. We are committed to making every natural hair wig meet your expectations.